Sunday, July 04, 2010

I Forgot.....

my blogoversary completely!!!!! I put the little button on the right to remind me, but I guess I forgot to add an alarm of some sort....like tin cans tied to a bumper. Ah well, say la vee!, kay ser-a ser-a. [all spelled my way of course]

Happy Independence Day to those who celebrate. I know most consider this a family day. I stay home with the freaked out dog because I don't care for the noise of the fireworks these days and neither does the dog!!

Summer starts tomorrow, July 5th, for us here in western Washington, as usual. I prefer the rain today because of the fireworks....I have found them in the backyard in years past, and would prefer not to find one on my roof, thank you very much! Ben may take the girls out for the fun of it, so maybe I will have pix in the days to come.

1 comment:

  1. Happy blogoversary! Did your blog get you a nice sheet cake or some flowers?

    ReplyDelete