Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not So Fuzzled

Ok. So now I am not so fuzzled. Mammogram is done, no big deal, I hope.

I have been working on the Travelers Quilt some more. I have run low on safety pins, so I decided to thread baste this quilt. But not the average way. I decided to try one of Jude Hills' trick of 'invisible' basting. I think she actually uses a matching thread, but I used a colorful one, of course, and took small stitches on top of the quilt. I will post pix later from the other pc. I really don't like quilting over regular basting stitches, I really don't. So I will leave these stitches in. Go visit Jude's blog, she is now doing video of how she works on Slow Cloth as she calls it.

1 comment:

  1. I will be interested to see how this works out. Glad you got your mammogram done and dusted.

    ReplyDelete