Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just Pretend It's A Tree.....

Stephanie {also known as CollegeGirl} is rooting around in the hope chest.....
and rooting some more. This is where we keep Christmas ornaments.
Stephanie laughing at the pipe cleaner snowflake....
And when all is said and done....we have a tree you can't see worth a damn in the dark, but the reflection of my wooden shelf on the opposite wall looks pretty good!
And the tree using a flash....
Oh look....there are still pine cones on the branches.....
"branches? mom, the so-called-tree IS a branch!"

So this year we have gone Green. I found a downed branch in the neighbors yard. It still had a nice end to it so I talked Steph into using this as the tree this year!!! AND in the bowl holding this tree are toy cars....for the weight....the red flannel is from my childhood Christmas trees. The lights aren't LED though.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Charlie Brown, I think it's ADORABLE. Alexis

    ReplyDelete