Thursday, December 24, 2009

Advent Day 24

Christmas Eve. Can you beileve it? Not me. Just the other day it was the shortest day of the year.....oh, that was JUST the other day....don't mind me, just a little cuckoo for coco puffs.
This wired deer also has beads on it! Way cool. From the Ten Thousand Villages, again. Very creative people, those from the 10 thousand villages.

So where do we go from here???? I have come up with an idea for a Spring Advent. Spring does arrive faithfully after winter, so why not? {ADVENT-----a coming into place, view, or being; arrival: the advent of the holiday season.From dictionary dot com} Until then, I will be catching up on my zzzzzzzz's.......

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Advent calendar, it was a lot of fun!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and hope 2010 is a great year for you.x

    ReplyDelete