Friday, August 21, 2009

My Dad

These were dyed by Vicki Welsh just for me! Oh Yeah! Her camera shows the beach as a more tan color and my eyes see it more terra-muted-cotta. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the perfect color match with the photo. {I have taken my own pic, will show later}
This photo. My mom took this picture of my dad, the old coot as he once called himself. They were on the Oregon Coast and I am guessing this was taken before 1984, the year he died. I can't date it by the clothes because this was his normal casual look. The picture itself has gone through a color change over the years, but I don't know the pro term for it, so I say it went pink. I've scanned it and have it ready to print as is....or not....I haven't messed with it yet in any other photo program {the freebies}. But I haven't any other color in my printer.....except this pinky color.....too funny!

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to seeing what you do with this!

    ReplyDelete