Monday, March 10, 2008

I have been Published

In a newsletter....The Nordic Needle Newsletter had a question from/for readers and I answered one. The question had to do with cross stitch and changing colors often.

Debs – Thread several needles with the up coming thread colors to add when needed, so you don't have to stop and do that. (quilters do this so they don't have to stop stitching, just grab another threaded needle) If you are using the previous color again, say in another 4 or 5 stitches, I don't finish the last stitch I was using it for and leave that threaded-needle on the top of my work, "off" to the side, out of the way a bit. Then when I need that thread again, I finish that last stitch, and from the back of the work, come up in the new spot. Clear as mud?
Vicky <----- Thats ME!!!

We have a gadget that is intended to keep your working needles handy, without finishing off the thread each time you change colors, as Vicky suggested.#7007 Needle Park Avenuelearn more about this item!

No comments:

Post a Comment