Saturday, November 10, 2007

Raffle- Orange Roughy

You probably need to click the pic to enlarge so you can really see the tid bits I threw in when making this quilt. I add 4 solid print blocks [only 3 here] and they are all quilted differently, all by hand too!The raffle is this weekend and the winning ticket will be drawn Sunday afternoon, the 11th, tomorrow. It all came together so fast!! I am including all names of people who have contacted me, don't you worry! And I got to talk to an online quilting friend yesterday on the phone, Hey Alexis!

Thank you everyone for helping us help these kids become world travellers!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get the announcement about me winning the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are giving away that gorgeous quilt. I don't even like orange, and I like this quilt!

    ReplyDelete