Sunday, September 30, 2007

Waste of time....

I don't think I will ever buy another Maytag machine, washer or dishwasher. At the moment my washer is making a horrible grinding noise as it aggitates, which aggitates us all! Repair dude was here, I mentioned him a while ago? Well since then I have waited thru 2 whole 8 to 5 pm "windows" for a no show.

The third try, the guy showed up! He took it apart, replaced the washers that were giving us the trouble, put it back together, made sure it worked, and left. 5 minutes later Dan was back on the phone calling the repair service, the grinding was back. "We will page the repair man and have him call you" That never happened. So Dan called again to set up an appointment, because I don't think I could be nice on the phone, and so I waited again all day Friday. No Show.

Sat. a.m. I get a call from a machine, an appt. has been scheduled for Tuesday, 8-5pm. Be surprised if the repair dude shows up.

The dishwasher? Works fine....if you don't mind crud cemented into the bottom of your drinking cups. I wonder how much grinding there would be if I threw the dishes into the washing machine????

No comments:

Post a Comment