Sunday, June 24, 2007

Todd Stories

Christine asked me to tell stories about Todd the Dog. I don't really know many stories, but I do know he was a happy dog. Was always happy to see you, and was very happy to have you throw the ball for him....he even brought it back to you! First dog I have ever been 'related' to who actually brought the ball back to you.

He also got in a few good licks on the 2 biggger dogs who were ganging up on him....again! Unfortunately, this time, he lost the fight....the other 2 started a tug of war with him.

When I got to Bens, after a frantic call from him, as he wasn't home, I found the neighbor all distressed and she pointed to where Todd lay in the grass. After getting past the first moments of finding out he was dead, I got concerned for the neighbor. Bad health. She had done her best to stop the fight, threw rocks, yelled, but didn't try to jump into the meley like Ben would have, luckily.

Sad, sad, sad.

1 comment:

  1. "First dog I have ever been 'related' to who actually brought the ball back to you."
    Our little Watson brought the ball back to us. Our big lab, Friday, thought we were supposed to go get the ball and bring it back to her.
    Sad.
    How old was Todd?

    ReplyDelete