Sheesh. Dan and I zipped off to Daves office yesterday to sign yet another "asking-for-an- extension-on-the-property-deal". Dave dated it the 31st of Oct. to hopefully give us plenty of time. Then he faxed it off to the sellers Real Estate Agent. A few hours later it came back signed and approved!!!! Yeah!!
Then I called the bank to see if there was any word from the Underwriter about our loan app. The loan officer's assistant said "why yes, your loan was approved by the Underwriter, and she sent it onto The Committee"
What? What Committee? Noone told me about a Committee.
So now we wait yet again.