Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Monday Was a Busy Day Part 1.

"Sundial"
I got a lot done, artistically speaking. I just had to work on my Simple Still Life Part 2~ 1 item with shadow. I loved this picture of all the different ones Ashley took. I fused the Cotton Lame onto....Cotton Lame. In the inverted picture, the green astroturff came out purple but I didn't have purple lame, so I used the green instead. The flash sure made the stuff sparkle. I found the batiks at my LQS on Sat. I dug through a basket of FQ's and as soon as I saw the Sun motif....well I had to have it. Then I needed another one to go with it, thus the yellow-ish one.
I had never done fused applique before, so of course I started out with a difficult fabric! It worked, I had fun, what more can I ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment