Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's a Dry Day in the Neighborhood...

Not rain. {in WA, you must be joking!} Not booze. No Water! The poor water pressure we have had lately=a long lately= has been the well pumps clue that it is Quitting! Stopping. Not working anymore. Giving up the ghost.
It's not like this hasn't ever happened, when the power goes out, do does the well since the pump is electric. But my daughters sure acted like the sky was falling!
"have you seen how gross my hair looks after 2 days and no shower?"
as a matter of fact...Yes.
"I have to shave my armpits"....
well, you could wear a shirt with Sleeves, dear.
"Will you heat some water to wash my hair in the morning babe?"...
come on hunny, your daughters toughed out the cold water in the RV.....
And bringing up the poor Gulf Coast got me no where....
"If that's what had happened to our water mom/dear, it would be different"
You think!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment