Sunday, June 03, 2012

Squirrel in Color

So while putting together the colors for part 2 of the Sumptuous class...I came across this color selection, which I really like, though this picture doesn't do it justice. I found it on a bag of potato chips.
And for the colors I DID pick....
Now back to the first squirrel....She's done! 
As I look at her I realize that she is really is over done.
But it was fun. I learned lots. Maybe some of what I learned will be put to use in the color version of her.  


Wooly bullion's. 
 This button looks like a record album.
And this wooly gray line is yarn I put a bunch of knots in then couched down.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Vicky! This looks great!! I can't wait to hear what you learned by doing the monotone first before the color. I've always wanted to take that class...

    ReplyDelete