Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mouse Stash

Say that fast 3 times.....I found a mouse stash of dog food a bit ago. It's in my sewing thread drawer. This has been one busy mouse! Click Pix to enlarge.
I think the mouse is behind the plywood in that small space created when Dan made this desk. The reason I suspect this is where the mouse is taking all that food is because some of my threads are strung back to that area from the spools. That is Abby checking on things.

Of course getting to that small space isn't that hard, my desk top lifts right off....After I have cleared ALL MY SEWING STUFF OFF OF IT.........arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

For other news.....I was able to open the front door this morning at 7 a.m. and leave it open!!!!!!!!! We don't get nice warm mornings like this very often here in the NorthWet.

On other stuff......I have been surfing the net for real estate in our area as we have to move in the next ___ months. Now I know why pro photographers take most items out of a room. To much stuff makes for a messy photo.

Oh, and, 12" tile squares don't work for a small bathroom. Some one had done it themselves, sink top and tub surround, in a tan tile. Less grout to clean, but the size of the squares didn't fit in the room, not even around the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment