Sunday, March 26, 2006

Embroidery Threads

Embroidery. DMC threads. Mine used to be organized in this fishing tackle box.....I am not kidding, you can still buy them! Now my lovelies are shoved into baggies and into this Rubbermaid box that takes up a 1/4 of the space. Now is that downsizing or what????

But when I came across the tackle box link [I need a picture of it for the yard sale so the guys will know what it is ;) I also found a box that is water proof. Can you imagine how handy that would be if you wanted to take your needlework with you while fishing?



This is the last Cross Stitch I was working on when my fingers went numb [they have since awakened] I had to fiddle with the picture and it still isn't right, but.....DMC free pattern from years ago. "Bluebird Peaches" I also did the "Napa Valley" pattern, no current pix tho.

Anyway, you can tell by the needle stuck in the fabric that I am finishing this up....just needed backstitching/outlining done.

2 comments:

  1. I think the outlining is the worst part! (I still have a few Xstitch patterns that I'd like to do, but I haven't touched them since I started quilting...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I love the outlining....only because I know I am almost done! I bet those x-stitch patterns on hold have something to do with cats....LOL

    ReplyDelete