Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What a weekend

Boy the girls and I were all set for the 4 day weekend. We had a list of things to do and see. We got to 2 of 6 or 7 of them. Pooh......Why, cuz I caught the cold going around. But that wasn't enough to keep us from watching the last 2 DVD's of Season 1 of Desperate Housewives.
What did throw a cog in the works was the dental appointment the girls had.
{#2 on the list, BTW}
Seems the trouble Ashley has been having with a wisdom tooth that hadn't come in yet is because it couldn't come in. It was stuck in the bone and around nerves....Caused quite the sensation around the office that day, let me tell ya. Seems it was one e-ray that was gonna be pulled out of the ole wallet and showed off at all the gatherings! {if you thought dentists showed off pictures of their kids, think again!!}
Wonder if I can get them to e-mail me a copy? Can that be done?????
So that changed the list for the weekend. Monday was spent taking Ashley to the ---- dentist who does teeth surgeries. It wasn't a real surgery, but it still involved an IV, etc. So now she is home and hurting. Oh....and of course she had a reaction to the pain meds, had to get another scrip.
Wonder if she will get another Wisdom tooth like her brother? He has had 5 so far!
Smart Ass.

1 comment:

  1. EWWW 5 wisdom teeth... I thought I was funny only getting 3 - all of which had to be removed surgically - thank you very much!

    2 words of wisdom: stool softener, those pain meds can create some serious constipation, ask me how I know.....

    I hope your daughter is better real soon!

    ReplyDelete