Google+ Followers

Thursday, December 01, 2005

christmas lights
You are the Christmas Lights.

What Christmas Ornament are you?
brought to you by Locations of Site Visitors

I Sew, Therefore I am

My photo
Thread. For sewing. For embroidery. For crochet. For itself. Am passing it on to children and grandchildren.

To Learn From...

  • immersion therapy - Autumn is my favourite season, with its deeply rich colours and the spicy smell of earth, falling leaf and seed. It’s also the start of SAD time, something...
    5 hours ago
  • How Small Helps - Too much going on here. Just can't get to anything. Oops! Not so fast... Just to keep Going, Just to be here.
    6 hours ago
  • sightings - I took a day off from the grind and drove up to NC to visit a friend who is furnishing and decorating her home. I knew about the white couch and thought th...
    21 hours ago
  • For the Love of Hydrangeas - Next to the boulder retaining wall coming out from my studio, I have planted a Hydrangea hedge. It began with an invitation from Barbara G to dig up and t...
    1 day ago
  • WHAT'S ON YOUR LOOM? - *2-HARNESS TABLE TOP LOOM WOVEN SCARF* ADVANCED 3-D ART 2-harness tabletop loom, warping board & weaving essentials Let's see what our 3rd year 3-D girls ar...
    2 days ago
  • dyeing with flowers - Over the weekend I started dyeing again, after a long break. Above is blanket weight white wool with the centres of coneflowers laid in a grid of dots I wa...
    4 days ago
  • Its Official - Even though the forecast here today is for the temps to reach 31 degrees Celsius (87.8 F), summer is officially over and Autumn has begun. Time to gather y...
    4 weeks ago

Picasa Pix