Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Speaking of crochet....
I am making my mom a shoulder wrap sort of thing.
I am using Moda Dea's Wild! yarn and it is soooooooo soft! I have 2 different colorways as you can tell by the photo. Can't tell anything else about it can you?! It's a yarn probably better suited to knitting. But it sure is soft. I can't see where my stitches are, I just jab the hook in and yarn over. It already looks well worn too, flatened out. And soft! I don't think any sort of pattern would show either, other than changing the color and doing big striped areas like I am doing.

1 comment:

  1. ah i DO like that; perhaps that is the secret for us "notknitcheters"--fuzzy yarn that hides the stitches and snags and decreases and and and :}
    Thanks for your comment on my blog too!
    Arlee (who has forgotten her blogger password)
    http:/arleebarr.squarespace.com/designjournal

    ReplyDelete