Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pink Blocks & Ornaments

These 2 blocks are from Jane for my Pink Quilt ~other pix back in the archives somewhere~ and I love them....so much that I posted 2 photos of them....LOL. I like the shadows in the first one, but the second is less distracting to the eye-ball-ee-o.
These have a story of course, Jane was afraid to applique and I was one of several who encouraged her to try it she might like it, and if not, no biggie.
Well she loves it!
Thank You Jane!!!
{Jane is one of my online quilting friends.}



I made these a few years ago and may now have a home for them. The 'design' is Fabric Origami from the book Fantastic Fabric Folding by Rebecca Wat
I made 2 for each ornament and put them back to back with a couple of cotton balls in the middle, then embellished with beads and bells on the ends. Click on the pix for a close-up.



No comments:

Post a Comment